Claims Resolution Specialist, Third Party Liability
Our team represents hospitals to maximize reimbursement on patients’ third party liability accounts (predominantly patients involved in motor vehicle accidents). We are searching for the newest member of our Third Party Liability team. This team is responsible for working patients’ Bodily Injury/Liability claims and filing hospital liens (these are NOT liens against the patients or the patients’ property or assets) to ensure that at a portion of the liability settlements are reserved for paying the patients’ outstanding medical charges for our clients. In addition to processing hospital liens, this team member will spend the majority of the workday communicating with patients’ attorneys’ staff and liability insurance adjusters via telephone and written correspondence. Salary for this position is $28,000+ depending on experience, education, and other pertinent qualifications. Full benefits are available after successfully completing a 60-day introductory period.
- Two-plus years experience in an office setting
- Experience in the auto insurance industry is a plus
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel)
- Ability to work independently while embracing a team environment
High School or equivalent
Claims (1 year)
Interested in joining our team as a Claims Resolution Specialist, Third Party Liability at Argos Health?