Claims Resolution Specialist, Medical Payments Coverage
Our team represents hospitals to maximize reimbursement on patients’ third party liability accounts (predominantly patients involved in motor vehicle accidents). We are searching for the newest member of our Med Pay team. This team is responsible for working patients’ Medical Payments (“Med Pay”) claims (Med Pay is an optional coverage on auto, homeowners, renters, and business insurance policies) and submitting patients’ bills and other pertinent documents to insurance adjusters to secure any available Med Pay funds for our clients. In addition to submitting these documents to adjusters, this team member will spend the majority of the workday communicating with Med Pay adjusters, patients, and patients’ attorneys’ staff via telephone and written correspondence. Salary for this position is $28,000+ depending on experience, education, and other pertinent qualifications. Full benefits are available after successfully completing a 60-day introductory period.
- Two-plus years experience in an office setting
- Experience in the auto insurance industry is a plus
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel)
- Ability to work independently while embracing a team environment
High School or equivalent
Claims (1 year)
Interested in joining our team as a Claims Resolution Specialist, Medical Payments Coverage at Argos Health?