With the industry’s shift from volume to value, it is essential that revenue cycle staff have a broad understanding of the contemporary revenue cycle and how it influences the financial outcomes of the organization.
With HFMA’s CRCR certification, you will be better prepared to increase receivables, reduce denials, and work more efficiently – all while earning your organization high patient satisfaction scores.
HFMA’s all-new CRCR program includes updated information and convenient features:
- Completely redesigned and available online 24/7 on tablets or desktops
- Filled with new, essential information on best-practice approaches for the patient-centric revenue cycle
- Short, searchable courses with robust resources, tools and knowledge checkpoints
- Patient experience and satisfaction
- New compliance regulations
- Volume-to-value payment models
- Key performance indicators in revenue cycle
- Patient financial communications best practices
- Price transparency and determining patient estimates
- Updated claim-form requirements
- Financial assistance and the 501(r) regulation